Monday, April 24, 2017

Famous Last Words: How am I not dead yet.

Reading was rough this week. Other class projects took over my time and I wasn’t able to get any reading done. I did accidentally write an extra story for last week, so I was able to use that as my story for this week. That saved me some time and allowed me to work on other homework instead. I read some really great stories this week. My favorite story book so far was The Lost Princess. It was a really fun read, and I’ll need to go and check in on it at the end of the semester so I can finish the story. My other classes are getting a bit overwhelming! With the end of the semester just right around the corner I have a lot of big projects that need to get done. I feel a bit stressed and I am not handling it well. I am trying to take things one day at a time. It will be over soon. Outside of school has been hectic too. Bad news and good news have come pouring in all around, and while I want to be really happy and excited for the good news, the bad news needs to be addressed as well. I just hope that the bad news will turn into good news within the next few days, but all I can do is wait and see. Next week is dead week, which means I’ll be dead by the end of the week. One final, two large projects, and a billion other little things need to get done all at the same time. I hope this weekend will provide a little bit of stress relieve before the chaos ensues. The semester is almost to an end, which means summer is so close. That also means for me that summer school is close as well, but I’ll deal with that later.

Image result for stress

No comments:

Post a Comment