Sunday, April 23, 2017

Growth Mindset: Time Management

I think that the only common denominator with all of my classes is that I have a lot of homework in all of them. A challenge I have with all of my classes is time management. I have so much homework due all at the same time, that I have to figure out how to do everything on time. I know it's close to the end of the semester, so this is something I should have figured out a long time ago, but better late than never. I have slowly been finding a rhythm for how to organize my life, which will be very helpful once I get out of school as well.

Time Management, Business, Planning
Time management

2 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to a giant homework work load. I am in engineering and my previous 5 semesters have been exotic. This is my last semester here and I graduate in May so this semester has not been too bad but learning how to manage time is something so important. Organization can lead to a healthy and great lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely gets a bit overwhelming when there are so many things due (especially at the same time). It’s challenging to figure out the right way to approach everything, and prioritize what needs to come first. I have found that a planner and setting alarms have been very helpful this semester! It’s a matter of motivation and not procrastinating. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete