Monday, May 1, 2017

Famous Last Words: Death is Upon Me

It’s finally dead week! Only one week left of classes. This past week was pretty good reading wise. I think I accidentally read two different books thinking they were the same. So, parts A and B are different, but I don’t think it’s a big deal. I really like my story that I wrote for this week. I adapted Cinderella and turned it into a genderbent story, which was really fun to do. I think that it was easier for me to write my story this week because I was easily inspired by the stories I was reading. I quickly thought of my idea for this week, and knocked out my story in no time! I didn’t really read anything outstanding this week. Everything was ok, but nothing was amazing. One story was a bit confusing to read, but I think I understood better once I re-read it. My other classes are going ok. A bit overwhelmed by the amount of work left to do. But it’s all almost over so I think I can manage it all ok. This weekend was really fun. I went to a spring banquet to celebrate the graduating senior within the college ministry I am a part of. We all got to dress up, which is a fun change from sweatpants and t-shirts every day. My boyfriend was one of the seniors recognized, so it was fun to get to celebrate him graduating. I am looking forward to watching him walk the stage in two weeks. This upcoming week is going to be a little crazy. I have two major semester long projects due, one final, and a bunch of other homework. I am going to have to buckle down and get all of this done on time! I have my weeks all planned out to get this all done on time!
File:Graduation hat.svg

1 comment:

  1. I hope the rest of your semester has began to wind down! I know we still have finals, but hopefully it won't be too much for you! I understand what you mean, I gave my Capstone presentation there and it was nerve wracking. Now I have to finish the written document by next week, as well as studying for the final that I do have. Good luck to your boyfriend! I'm walking as well, and I am so beyond excited to finally be doing so! Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete