Monday, January 16, 2017

Disney World- My Favorite Place

When asked the question "Where is your favorite place to go?", the answer is always easy; Disney World! I first visited Disney World when I was twelve years old. My family and I were only there for three days, but I was hooked! Something about the attention to detail and the magical feeling I got when I walked through the Magic Kingdom gates had me the first-time round! As of now I have been to Disney World a total of three times, and each time it just gets better! Every time I have gone I have found something new to love and appreciate about the Disney Parks! If I were to rank the Disney Parks from best to worst the number one spot would go to the Magic Kingdom.
(Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom)
(By Jedi94 at English Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, 

 There are so many great rides, and great restaurants too. With the iconic Cinderella’s castle, right in the forefront of the park, it’s hard not to get excited when you walk down Main Street towards it. The second-place park would have to be Epcot. There are so many fun places to shop within the World Showcase, it’s hard not to spend all my money there. Third place goes to Hollywood Studios. There are some good rides there, but I can never seem to spend a full day at the park. Lastly, we have Animal Kingdom. I don’t enjoy high thrill roller coasters, and with a lack of shops, there isn’t much that keeps my attention at this park. My favorite ride in all of Disney World is Splash Mountain. It is such an iconic ride that I could ride it all day long and not get bored! Overall Disney is my happy place! I dream of going back and can’t wait for the day when I can take my kids to the parks and let them experience the Disney Magic firsthand!

No comments:

Post a Comment