Thursday, January 19, 2017

Reading Options

Apuleius's Cupid and Psyche

I really love Greek mythology so I was excited to see that as an option as one of our week 2 reading options. I have always loved reading about Greek mythology even from a young age. I don't know everything so I probably don't know much about these stories, but I am excited to read and learn more.

The reason I chose this set of stories is because they looked really cute and fun. I just love England as a whole so I thought I would give their fairy tales a shot. I don't think all of them will be happy and fun stories, but some of the titles just sound fun.

Russian Folktales

The reason I chose this set of stories is because I feel like Russian culture is very dark when it comes to their fairy tales and I am looking forward to reading some darker stories. I think that these set of fairy tales will be pretty much the opposite from the set of English fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment